1. We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
4. In addition to this policy, our Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of the Platform and are, where relevant, incorporated by reference into this policy.
1. Information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, resume and visume) that you provide by completing forms on the Platform or by uploading your resume and visume, including if you register as a user of the Platform, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Platform, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor.
2. We may, from time to time, access your resume and visume, information in connection with your use of the Platform, your log-in and password details, details of vacancies you have been matched with, jobs you have viewed or applied for, any of your job preferences and any communications you send to us or to our clients through the Platform, information from surveys that we may, from time to time if you choose to respond to, or participate in them, employment details or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general inquiry.
3. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
4. When you visit the Platform, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the type of device you use, any website from which you have come to the Platform and your IP address (the address which identifies your device on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server.
5. When applying for a job listed directly on Jobkosh.com or registering to use the Platform, we may ask you or obtain from your resume and visume additional information such as desired salary, career level, education level. Some of this information is used as part of your profile that potential employers will be able to view if you apply for one or more vacancies.
When you interact with the Site or App, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit the Site or App, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website or App and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Site or App. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site or App and will last longer.
Remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Site or App.
Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site or App (including how long you spend on the Site or App) and where you have come to the Site or App from, so that we can improve the Site or App and learn which parts of the Site or App are most popular with visitors.
Some of the cookies used by the Site or App are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site or App, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site or App.
Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to the Website or App in order that the Website or App remembers that a visitor is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner
Recognizing when a visitor to the Website or app has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the Website or App and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
Recognizing when a visitor to the Website or App is a registered member.
We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our services.
customizing elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Website or App for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
Collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the Website or App so that we can improve the Website or App and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
In addition to cookies, tracking Gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site or App. Tracking Gifs are small image files within the content of the Site or App or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the Site or App are visited and whether particular content is of interest.
We will use the information you provide to:
Assist in finding jobs to Jobseekers and candidates to Employers.
Enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Platform now and in future and which you request.
Administer your account with us.
Audit the downloading of data from the Platform.
Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users.
Identify visitors to the Platform.
Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us,including information about our services and job listings or those of carefully selected third parties, provided you have opted in to being contacted for these purposes.
Carry out research on our users demographics and tracking of sales data.
Show you targeted advertisements and other content customized for you.
1. Your resume or visume and profile can be viewed by customers of Jobkosh.com as we are an online recruitment business. However, we value your privacy and we want you to remain in control of your data so we restrict customer access only to employers which you have specifically applied to one or more of their vacancies. In this way it is your decision to send your personal details to any Employer.
2. If you apply for a vacancy on the Jobkosh.com platform or supply information for job advertisements as an Employer we will share information between Jobseekers and Employers in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Jobseeker resumes or visumes and profile data will only be shared with specific employers who are customers of Jobkosh.com and who the Jobseeker has specifically applied for employment with by applying for one or more vacancies listed on the Platform.
5. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the Platform or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
The Platform may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
On certain pages of our Platform we may offer products of third parties, such as resume and visume writing companies and other career related services. Information collected on these pages may be passed on to the featured program entity to fulfill your request. If you do not wish to have your personal information shared in this manner please do not fill out these forms, or request these services, if you have already provided your information and do not wish to be contacted by these third parties please contact them directly.
Darasa Infotech Private Limited will not contact children under age 14 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission. Additionally, we recommend that minor children under the age of 18 receive permission from their parent or guardian before gaining access to the Platform or sending personal information to us or anyone else online.EXTERNAL LINKS
1. This Platform may contain links to other Sites that are not owned or controlled by Jobkosh.com. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies and terms and conditions of such other Site or Apps.
2. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Jobkosh.com Platform and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
1. We place great importance on the security of all Personally Identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent it.
2. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Platform whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
3. It is advisable to log off on your account and close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
1. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or deactivate your account by making the change on your Jobseeker account page, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
1. When you access the Platform, we store some information about you including anonymous user behavior data used for statistical purposes.
2. Additionally, as a Candidate your resume and visume is used to create your user profile.
As a Jobseeker your resume & visume and profile will be made available to Employer customers of Jobkosh.com when you apply for one or more of the vacancies they advertise on the Platform. When you apply for a vacancy, we will share your data with the employer. Once it is shared with the employer Jobkosh.com cannot offer any guarantee as to what the employer will do with your data and how long they may retain it. At the point of applying for the vacancy you agree that your data is supplied to the employer and that if you wish it to be altered, deleted or removed from any database they may have which contains your PII, you must contact the employer directly.
3. We reserve the right to remove from our database any information, including that contained within a resume and visume, or job posting which contains content that we consider in our sole opinion to be illegal, inappropriate or offensive. You can manage the communications you receive from us on your Dashboard.
4. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and in compliance with our data retention policy. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com.
5. Please note we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and will retain information you have submitted to us as required for our records keeping requirements.
1. Information that you submit via the Platform is sent to and stored on secure servers. This is necessary in order to process the information. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see information sharing), which may be situated outside the Republic of India and may be processed by staff operating outside the Republic of India. The countries concerned may not have similar data protection laws. Where we transfer your information, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Platform, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
'Darasa Infotech Private Limited' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Darasa Infotech Private Limited uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, Darasa Infotech Private Limited does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by Darasa Infotech Private Limited, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at Darasa Infotech Private Limited after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
Darasa Infotech Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.